Professionals: Don't fall behind! Keep up with all the latest developments in psychology.
Students: Find out what the field is really all about.
Just curious: Join others who love learning about the human mind.
Read. Listen. Watch. 100% pure Psychology.
In your pocket or on your iPad: the PsycExplorer app.
Created and maintained by an experienced Ph.D.
PsycExplorer for iPhone
PsycExplorer for iPad
- Hundreds of research articles are published every month.
- At least a hundred psychology blogs - many of them quite credible - post reviews of these articles.
- Audio Interviews and podcasts with leaders in the field are also recorded every week.
Do you have time
to sift through all these sources?
Let the PsycExplorer app do it for you.
- Credible sources
- The most important psychological research
- Updated daily by a Ph.D. psychologist
PsycExplorer: Stay on top of your field
- What's psychology really all about?
- What area of psychology do you want to work in?
- What topic are you going to write your paper on?
- Is there anything FUN about psychology?
Carry the field of psychology around on your mobile device.
Read the latest news, listen to interesting podcasts, watch the best psychology videos, follow the top psychologists on Twitter.
Serious about psychology?
The must-have app for Psych students.
- You love learning - whether you're in school or out.
- You don't want to sit through a boring recorded lecture.
- You want to read, listen and watch stimulating discussions.
- And you're curious about what makes people "tick".
Bringing you the latest and most interesting developments in the field of psychology.
The top psychology writers/bloggers.
Interviews with well-known and up and coming psychology researchers.
Videos demonstrating psychological concepts. Some of them even funny.
Tweets from top psychologists with links to interesting sites.
Love learning about human behavior? So do I.